Future Grand Central Art Center Residents
Students wishing to move into Grand Central must complete an application for residency. The application can be obtained from either the Associate Director's office or by e-mailing the Asscoiate Director, Tracey Gayer at email@example.com. A completed application must be on file prior to a residency decision being made.
The following criteria will be used when reviewing applications:
* Space availability in the building
* Acceptance into graduate program in the arts with Classified Standing toward a degree or certificate program in spring (for fall admission) or in fall (for spring admission)
* Rental history/references at previous residence
* Enrollment/progress toward degree
* Academic merit
* Potential residents must first receive an admissions decision from the graduate department before an application for residency will be considered.